Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Best High Quality Sodas

Was there ever a larger drink invented than Cola? I do not think so. The quantity of soda I consume is scary, and so i guess you can call me an addict.

I love all flavors of soda in addition to cola. A large thrill for me personally is trying out new or up to now undiscovered brands and finding I favor them to the famous ones, I recieve a real remove of that.

Sugar is sugar, it is not fructose, sucrose or any other from the ridiculous names they provide it. Then they try and pass these processed substances off as 100 % natural ingredients. I buy soda saying sugar.

I'm likely to let you in on a number of my favorite soda. They are lesser known brands that are every bit as delicious since the super brands but simply don't have very good.

Root beer is just one of this country's biggest selling beverages, and something of the best I've ever tasted may be the award winning Virgil's. This can be a delicious drink which sadly does not get the recognition it deserves, despite its prizes.

Also from Virgil's comes the quite fantastic black cherry vanilla cream soda. It may seem that the flavor can't top the astonishing name, but believe me it does.

Boylan's make, for me, one of the best colas available on the market. Their sugar cane cola is what it says about the tin. The sugar cane is blended using the other 100 % natural ingredients to create a traditional cola which hits your tastebuds in an explosion of flavor.

Last and surely not least would be the delicious green tea extract infused drinks that Steaz make. The fruit flavors match the green tea to produce a soda unlike whatever you will have ever tasted before. There are plenty of varieties available that you're bound to locate one that you like. Orange, lemon & lime, root beer and raspberry are simply some of the flavors you should attempt.

I also love my sodas having a nice, salty box of popcorn. The sweetness from the soda combined with saltiness of the popcorn can not be beat. If you are interested in popcorn, you will also need popcorn boxes. You'll know all you need to having seen popcornboxes.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment